quarta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2012

BECAUSE


   

                                                                 As I see, nobody see
                                                                As I feel, nobody feels...
                                                                  And that's my way!
                                                        Everything that is aroud me shines...
                                                         It's a gift that was born with me!
                                                   And I give back to the universe of God...
                                             With smiles that many people don't understand
                                                               And...I will picking time
                                                   As if savoring the breezes bathed downs!
    
                                                                                           Mary Jean ( Marilia Hoffmeister)

Nenhum comentário:

Arquivo do blog